Radiant Floor Heat
GMCI, a certified and trained Viega radiant floor heating installer, can provide your project with the most efficient, comfortable and clean heating system known. Radiant floor heating is now a mature technology that will provide your project with a number of benefits.
- Reduces energy costs up to 40%
- Minimizes heat loss through walls, ceilings, open doors and windows
- Adds value to the space
- Increases design freedom through the elimination of vents, radiators and air returns and its ability to be used in either new construction or existing buildings
- Improves indoor air quality by reducing the circulation of dust and allergens
- Increases user comfort
- Radiant heating can also be effectively used for keeping exterior building entrances, loading docks, helipads, hospital emergency entrances, sidewalks, driveways, car wash aprons and steep inclines free of winter ice and snow
- Radiant heating can also be used for natural and synthetic turf conditioning for athletic fields, greenhouses, golf courses and racing tracks
With the advent of new high grade materials like Viega PEX, cross-linked polyethylene tubing, long term efficiency and comfort is now not only within reach for most building projects, but is actually a critical cost-saving mechanical component of any building needing smart, "green" design. And radiant flooring is no longer just for new construction that requires being set in concrete. Viega Climate Panels can be installed directly over a sub floor and under any type of floor covering, adding only ½" to the height of the floor. GMCI and Viega are your partners for commercial radiant heating systems that will provide your project with the most comfortable and efficient heating money can buy. Contact GMCI today for a quote on your new construction or retrofit radiant floor heating system.