A long list of satisfied general contractors and commercial customers is the best proof that GMCI is the preferred mechanical contractor in the Midwest. GMCI knows that its commercial customers demand within budget completions that meet project specifications and project schedules. Our customer satisfaction though comes from more than the plan and spec contracting business. GMCI is also noted for:
- Design / Build services that provide clients with highly efficient mechanical system design that incorporates modern "green" building practices and energy efficiency
- Value engineering that allows our customers to achieve optimum comfort levels while controlling project costs
- Providing a full line of boiler and hydronic boiler options using the Lochinvar line of quality boiler products
- Installing and servicing a wide variety of forced air applications
- Custom duct and sheet metal fabrication utilizing modern DNC plasma cutting technology
- Welded ductwork for restaurant applications
- Radiant floor heating utilizing the Viega ProRadiant system
- Certified air balancing for meeting health department regulations and increasing system efficiency
- Process ventilation, dust collection, fume collection, etc.
- Makeup air
- Cooling towers, chillers, heat exchangers, fluid coolers
- Process cooling water
- Advanced control installation and commissioning. Remote system monitoring
- Utilizing the leading names in controllers like Honeywell, Johnson, Siebe and Barber Coleman
GMCI is the "go to" mechanical contractor when it comes to experience, professionalism and maximizing your commercial mechanical systems dollar.
Utility Companies Will Help Pay For Your Mechanical Upgrades!
If you are a DTE Energy, MichCon or Consumers Energy customer, you may qualify for an incentive program that will pay for up to 50% of the cost of upgrading your HVAC, boiler, chiller, refrigeration and many other systems to high efficiency equipment. The incentive can be up to $500,000 per customer for energy efficient upgrades to your mechanical systems.
But wait...there's even more! In order to provide incentives to encourage commercial building owners and developers to become more efficient the federal government is offering a tax deduction. A tax deduction of up to $1.80 per square foot is available to owners or designers of new or existing buildings that save at least 50% of the heating and cooling energy of a building that meets ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2001. Partial deductions of up to .60 per square foot can be taken for measures affecting any one of three building systems: the building envelope, lighting, or heating and cooling systems. These tax deductions are available for systems placed in service through December 31, 2013.
So you see, there are many ways to save money with a high efficiency mechanical system from GMCI.
Contact us today to learn more.